Why Choose Brunswick, Canada
When starting a business?
When starting a business?
Canada is a country with a comparatively strict system of taxation. Ordinary Canadian companies are liable to tax on all their worldwide income. Accordingly, they have no features attributable to tax-exempt or offshore structures.
As such, Canada has an image in the eyes of entrepreneurs and government bodies as a country with a standard system of taxation. Due to this, any structure established on Canadian territory is considered a highly prestigious vehicle.
However, Canadian legislation does offer the opportunity of registering and using Canadian corporate entities with a zero rate of tax. These are known as Limited Partnerships. The L.P is a limited partnership which has no less than two partners. One of the partners is a General Partner, whilst the other partners have the status of Limited Partners.
A Canadian L.P. with foreign members, which does not carry on a business in Canada and derives no income on Canadian territory, is not liable to tax in Canada. According to the Canadian tax laws, the L.P. is not considered as the separate subject of taxation. It is the founders (“Partners”) who should pay taxes from the profits received by the L.P. Company in the place of their residence, in proportions according to the shares of interests belonging to them in the L.P. Company, if it is stipulated by the legislation of that particular country.
Canada, New Brunswick Advantages
– Low cost of doing business;
– A skilled and motivated workforce;
– World-class communications infrastructure;
– Competitive tax structure;
– Higher education resources;
– Multimodal transportation infrastructure;
– Tailor made incentives;
– Affordable land and real estate;
– Location, location, location;
– Unsurpassed quality of life;
Newbrunwick LP Advantages
A Canadian L.P with foreign partners, not carrying on a business in Canada and deriving no income on Canadian territory, is not liable for local taxation in Canada. According to the Canadian tax laws, an L.P. is not considered as a taxable entity; taxation falls upon each partner, who are liable for payment of taxes from the profits received from the L.P. at their own place of residence, on the proportion of their own equity help on the partnership.
Common Use of Ontario Limited Partnership
– Regular trading company for doing business in Canada, US, EU and other highly regulated jurisdictions;
– Agent working under Sales Agency Agreement (Principal may be any legal entity including companies registered in low and zero tax jurisdictions);
– Software development and IT support services, when major customers are located in Canada, US and EU;
– Online based businesses (website development, marketing services, auctions, web stores, etc.);
Atrium is offering special packages that include a Business Company plus fully functioning bank account with debit card and online banking, to enable you to operate your account remotely.
For those requiring a higher degree of confidentiality and anonymity, our Global Package includes all services of a Business Package plus full Nominee Services.