Cyprus is a small island located in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, 113 km (71 miles) south of Turkey and around 120 km (75 miles) west of the Syrian coast – a strategic location in the Mediterranean which is a crossroad point of three major continents Europe, Asia and Africa.
Cyprus well-established international centre has been critically assessed as constituting an attractive location for international trading companies from a tax perspective, among others. This is due to the enactment of the new Cyprus tax legislation, which is now compatible with the “acquis communautaire”. Cyprus laws and practices are now harmonized with the EU Laws and Directives, the Code of Conduct and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development’s recommendation on Harmful Tax Corporation, and more over its tax exemption on all incomes generated outside Cyprus.
In essence, Cyprus offers a great number of reasons why foreign investors and businessmen should not only invest in the country but also to relocate to the country and transfer their business activities here.
Great Advantages Cyprus can Offer you
– A Company in Cyprus can be registered in approximately 5 working days;
– Use of a Nominee Director and Shareholder is allowed, for full confidentiality and anonymity;
– The share capital of the company does not have to be fully paid in cash at the time of incorporation. You can pay it up later at any stage;
– It is an EU company, and as such it is acceptable by all countries and serious companies in the EU, and of course all over the world;
– Its annual corporate and maintenance costs are very low; we offer a very comprehensive management package which includes administrative, legal and accounting services;
– You can open a bank account for a Cyprus company in any country you want;
– You can get an EU Vat registration number in 48 hours;
– In case you decide to appoint Nominees, you can have a full Power of Attorney to carry out all or any of the Company’s operations you want;
– You can incorporate the company without having to visit Cyprus even if you are going to be a Director yourself;
– You can have a virtual office in Cyprus as the business headquarters of the company, dedicated telephone line, fax, email and office space to meet clients;
– You can operate a Cyprus company remotely, from the comfort of your office in your own country;
– A Cyprus company pays only 12.5% tax on its net profits, if generated within Cyprus, otherwise its corporate tax is 0%. Cyprus is a low tax jurisdiction not a Tax Haven;
– A Cyprus company pays 0% tax on dividends paid out to the shareholders;
– A Cyprus company pays 0% tax, on all dividends received from any of its subsidiaries;
– Cyprus does not impose income or capital gains on profits and gains derived from the disposal of securities, irrespective of whether the profits and gains are considered to be of revenue or a capital nature!
– A Cyprus company pays 0% on all profits by operating any permanent establishment abroad, such as a hotel, a chain of restaurants, shops etc;
– A Cyprus company can be re-domiciled abroad to any other country;
– A Cyprus has signed dozens of Double Taxation Avoidance Treaties all over the world;